LOOKING TO CONSIGN?
Read info below before CLICKING PENSACOLA OR FT WALTON LOCATION TABS up top right to begin.
If you don’t know consignment, just wait-you’re about to be hooked! Consignment is the best way to recycle your GREAT kid’s clothes, toys, equipment, furniture, and MUCH more. Remember the old Carters slogan- “If they would only stay little til their Carters wear out.” We only wish they could! Let’s face it, our kids are growing out of their clothes way before they have the chance to wear them out. Not to mention growing tired of their toys and they’re still like new. We are your perfect solution! Many of our moms use our service as sort of a swap shop. They SELL their outgrown kids stuff, essentially use that money to then they BUY their kids stuff for the next season….SEE, it’s a SWAP! What a smart mom! Your husband will be singing your praises from season to season. You know how it feels when you GOT A DEAL! You can’t afford NOT to consign. Super deals on excellent stuff for your kids. And we’re recession-proof! STOP! Don’t clear out your garage or pack up those items for “one of these days we’re going to have a yard sale.” This is your solution! A consignment sale will bring much higher prices than at yard sales! How was it the last time you had a yard sale? You had a great GAP two-piece outfit that you priced at $2 (knowing you paid over $30 in the store), just to have someone say “I’ll give you $1 for this.” It’s not only ridiculous, but it’s a waste of your time to prepare for such an event just to be insulted with such propositions. This is why YOU need consignment! Here’s all you do: 1. Clean out your kids’ closets and toy rooms. Don’t forget maternity, ladies handbags, video games and more. 2. Hang, price and tag your items following our Tagging guidlines. (You determine the price, leaving no room to haggle.) 3. Drop off your stuff…we take it from there! During the sale we have thousands of families who will see your items. Therefore your items are given thousands of opportunities to sell. (How many showed up at your last yard sale? How long will it take you to meet that many people or post that many pics on a Facebook online selling site) You’ll receive 70% of the selling price from each item sold minus a $15 consignor fee. There is no way a yard sale or a consignment shop can compare! If you decide to help at the sale you can even earn that fee back. In a consignment shop, items could remain on the shelves for months. Each time you shop L&M, everything has JUST ARRIVED! So there is always great excitement felt by our buyers. In retail, you may go in and purchase 3 to 5 pieces at a time. Shoppers at our sale know that IF THEY WANT IT – THEY BETTER BUY IT NOW because the sale only lasts a few days. As a consignor…you take advantage of our widespread advertising, customer volume and GREAT location. And best of all, we take care of all the details! As a buyer…Lullabies and Mudpies has an incredible selection of quality items to choose from. SUPER BONUS: As a consignor you earn the chance to shop before the public at our exclusive presales. Be sure to check out the volunteer page. You gain even more exclusive shopping advantages and working can serve as great “girl time”. We also love our Husband helpers they ROCK!
Consign with us
What do you need to do to consign with Lullabies and Mudpies?
1. The Consignor keeps 70% of every item that sells (Concierge tagging is up to 50%). All fees are to be paid upfront. Tip-You will notice on your nightly report a deduction of your consignor fee again, this amount will not be deducted on your final payout (It is a system default).
2. Please visit the Consignor Homepage (PACE) or Consignor Homepage (FWB) also Consignor Homepage (PENSACOLA) and register for the sale whether you are a new or returning consignor. Consignor registration fees must be paid before you can enter items. ALL CONSIGNOR FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. Read the Sellers Agreement CAREFULLY when you register, changes are made each event. Email us prior to registering if you have any concerns/issues about the agreement. You must read and accept the agreement in order to register and participate.
4. Schedule both a drop-off and pick-up appointment by close of online tagging. Watch for emails to discuss the guidelines (Procedures at each sale location/event varies). Tip-CLOTHING MUST BE SORTED AND RUBBERBANDED BY SIZE/GENDER, this pre-drop off organization is what helps our staff keep the line moving, to make it quick and easy. Watch for a reminder right before drop off about how to organize and any changes or updates.
5. Visit our Tagging for complete details. Tip-Card Stock best value ($5.48 at Wal-Mart), Tagging gun kit with warranty best value at Store Supply Company. Get size appropriate hangers (10/1.05 at Target or free when available from some dry cleaners, Old Navy & Bealls store). Hangers will be given with items purchased from L&M, so factor in that cost when pricing.
7. Keep in mind volunteers GET TO SHOP BEFORE thousands of other shoppers, while earning additional incentives. Visit the volunteer page for more information.
8. Tell your friends about L&M, the more you TELL the more you SELL.
9. You are able to pick up your checks at the end of the sale. We do our very best to have checks ready at pick up. If unforeseen events occur checks will be mailed 7-10 business days after the event has concluded. We are typically attending to end of sale efforts for many days after the event.
10. After event pick up timeframes, all remaining items will be donated, no exceptions.
Thank you for consigning! After your first sale you will be a PRO we promise